Hang with YaST printer configuration?
  • From: Mike <mikedl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:13:17 -0400
Hi. I have a 10.0 system, fully up to date via YaST. Until today, I have
been able to print with no problem. I went to print something today, and the
print dialog hung with no printers listed in the dialog box. I killed the
app that I tried to print from, and went to YaST to see what happened. Now
when I try to open the printer configuration dialog, YaST hangs at 60%, stuck
on "Load current settings". Looking at top, it looks as if y2base and
rpc.mountd are both using a lot of CPU.

Any ideas?