Re: [SLE] Running Windows Media Player with SuSE?
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:14:31 -0400
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:11:48 -0400
Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I broke down, signed up and downloaded some test clips from the
> problem site (.mpg, .wmv & .avi). These files play just fine,
> locally, so it isn't the codecs. No joy with your codecs.conf file,
> either, but thanks for sending it!

This is really strange. At first I thought there might be something
wrong with Packman's mplayer package (my local copy is from cvs dated
Apr. 16, 2006), so I downloaded and tried it. You know what, it worked
fine also. I am at a lost as to what is wrong with your system. Can you
please try to play one of the URL's from the console and send me the
full output.

Charles

--
panic("%s: CORRUPTED BTREE OR SOMETHING", __FUNCTION__);
linux-2.6.6/fs/xfs/xfs_bmap.c