Accounting?
  • From: BandiPat <penguin0601@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:25:46 -0400
Hey users,

What about a small accounting program? Something to keep track of
inventory and invoicing, money coming in, money going out? Something
someone likes, uses or suggests to try? I'll do some searching on this
end today, but I'd be happy to hear of something others use that is
stable and not difficult for new users to setup.

TIA
Lee

--
-- KMail v1.9.1 -- KDE v3.5 -- SuSE Linux v10.0 --
Registered Linux User #225206

< Previous Next >