Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:55:06 +0200
On Saturday 22 April 2006 22:34, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> > And Alexey's list of bugs have all either been fixed (boo! bad
> > support?) or aren't actual bugs :)
>
> Ohh - you're starting Microsoft's Game - "bugs are features". bad boy.
>
> Those are bugs, and most of them unfixed.

Not sure what you mean by 'list of bugs', but if you're talking about what you
have on the wiki, it's a little odd

1. This talks about 10.0, but gives a link that was filed for 10.1 beta1. You
say it hasn't been fixed, but it has, as evidenced by the link you gave
yourself

2. has been fixed

3. has just been opened. Give it a little time

4. apparently can't be reproduced, which makes it hard to debug. My quanta
doesn't crash the way you describe

< Previous Next >