Re: [SLE] SUSE legacy - supporting SUSE 10.0
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:18:46 +0100
> Please don't take offense but you're starting to act like a troll.

A quick Google for him confirms this, seems he jumps on a distro and
bleats on their lists asking for it to be made exactly how he wants it
(forget anyone else), which is basically like Windows XP but free.

I'm adding him to my "Carl William Spitzer" list - trolls whose mails
shall not be read, never mind responded to.
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org

< Previous Next >