Wine problem
  • From: James Hatridge <James.Hatridge@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:59:01 +0200
Hi all,

I'm trying to get an old copy of MS publisher working with wine. But I get
these errors. Could someone give me an idea what I'm missing?

Thanks

JIM

##################################
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
err:ddeml:WDML_CreateString Unknown code page 437
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
fixme:font:WineEngGetGlyphOutline FT_Load_Glyph on index 0 returns 3
err:xrender:UploadGlyph GetGlyphOutlineW failed
X Error of failed request: RenderBadGlyphSet (invalid GlyphSet parameter)
Major opcode of failed request: 153 (RENDER)
Minor opcode of failed request: 24 (RenderCompositeGlyphs16)
GlyphSet id in failed request: 0x0
Serial number of failed request: 7256
--
Jim Hatridge