Re: [SLE] Mount ISO image using Konqueror
  • From: "Kai Ponte" <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:12:02 -0700

> On Monday 24 April 2006 14:06, kai wrote:
> > I would like to simply mount the .iso file when needed
> > and dismount it when done.
>
> try Kiso
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=10176
> There are SuSE RPMs for download on the site

That seems to have done the trick.

It let me mount the iso in a hidden folder under my home folder. I was
then able to let kaffeine load up the image as a dvd.

My plan is to archive all the .iso files I'm making so I can make up
DVD's in the future as time permits. These .iso files will be archived
on either tape or another hard drive somewhere.

--
kai ponte
www.perfectreign.com

  • No further messages