Re: [SLE] ndiswrapper on suse 9.3
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:12:34 -0400
On Monday 24 April 2006 15:11, Paul Howie wrote:
> Thanks for all the help. If you have any more ideas I'd love to hear them.

Hi Paul,

Since your open to ideas...

Have you tried the boot parameter "acpi=noirq"? Someone else yesterday had a
usb network adapter refusing to configure/connect and adding this boot
parameter solved the problem (it was contending with his usb mouse.)

Also, try unplugging the adapter, waiting a few seconds and plugging it back
in ;-) I'm wondering if the module might respond to a 'new usb hardware
found' event...

regards,

Carl