KMail oddity after power failure
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:49:32 -0400
Hi All,

The power went out this a.m. when I was editing an e-mail in KMail.

When I later booted, reiserfsck replayed about 8 transactions on / and /home
and everything appears to be normal. However, KMail is now popping up the
little window, bottom-right, when I delete an e-mail... the same window that
previously (I think) popped up only when KMail was retrieving new mail from
the server via pop3.

Is this KMail's normal behavior and I've just never noticed it before? Or, is
there possibly a problem in KMail's folders I should be investigating?

TIA & regards,

Carl

  • No further messages