Re: [SLE] K-mail-hey!
  • From: Scott Leighton <helphand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:58:51 -0800
On Monday 24 April 2006 9:28 pm, kai wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 08:36 pm, Scott Leighton wrote:
> > On Monday 24 April 2006 9:13 am, Kai Ponte wrote:
> > > My only complaint is that I haven't been able to figure how to modify
> > > the menu so that I can either delete the item, move it to another
> > > folder or go to the next/prev item in the list.
> >
> > Settings -> Configure Toolbars
>
> Right.
>
> And that brings up a very nice but useless dialog box which doesn't include
> the functions I need.
>
> I've tried this but am really frustrated. I'm almost ready to start
> learning C++ and hack into it.

Ahh, I see what you mean, when a message is open, the available
actions are a drastically trimmed down subset of the actions that
the toolbar settings support from the main Kmail window.

I stand corrected <g>.

Scott

--
Extra territorium jus dicenti impune non paretur
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

< Previous Next >