yast2 repositories in place of apt repositories ?
  • From: mikus@xxxxxxx (Mikus Grinbergs)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:58:11 -0500
I notice that updates to smart (on SuSE 10.0) have been removing the
pointers to the 'apt-rpm' format repositories (e.g., on gwdg.de) and
have instead substituted pointers to 'yast2' format repositories.

For SuSE 10.0, will the existing 'apt-rpm' repositories DISAPPEAR ??

[I don't subscribe to SuSE announcement lists. If such a change is
in the works, PLEASE send an announcement to this list as well.]

Thanks, mikus