Re: [SLE] Definition of free
  • From: "Orn E. Hansen" <orn_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:52:11 +0200
Þann Þriðjudaguren den 25 apríl 2006 12:28 skrifaði Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC):

> Where's that wrist slashing razor blade :) which I am also free to do :)

Boy, are you aware that "suicide" in my language is "self murder". Murder is
murder, no matter who the victim is. This is not your freedom, it's a crime!
Even the very thought, that you need to escape the freedoms you have is a
crime! Now, we can not put in jail for your thoughts ... yet, mind you! ...
we'll change that soon. Such horrible thoughts need to be removed from any
persons mind. They are harmful to society and oneself! Sign up to the next
Freud clinik, and you'll be made FREE of such harmful thoughts!

:-)

< Previous Next >