Re: [SLE] How-To interpret the Stack Trace information with Tcl/Tk
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:30:55 -0400
On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 11:55 -0500, Maura Edeweiss Monville wrote:
> I apologize for stepping on someone's feet. It didn't even dawn on me that
> posting my question to three different lists I would violate some statue.
> I did not mean to be offensive to anyboby. This reaction does strike me.
> I just did not know which list would be more approprite for my simple
> question.
> All what I know is that since I switched to SuSE I've received a great
> deal of help from competent good-hearted professional from either list.
>
> Sncerely,
> Maura

You really are not stepping on anyone's feet. When asking a programming
question you will have better luck asking on the programming list so
there is no need to ask everywhere. Many people, like myself, subscribe
to many of the lists that SUSE offers. When you post to many lists at
once you end up sending many copies to the people on multiple lists.
That is what many frown on.

--
Ken Schneider