Re: [SLE] Prefered SuSE Postfixs mailing lists?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:53:39 +0200
Elijah Savage wrote:

> I do know that just by trolling the list you can learn a lot.

Now that everyone's explained the difference between trolling and
lurking etc., I thought I'd just add that Elijah, giving his current
preoccupation with fishing, could have meant to say trawling?
And in fact both trollling and trawling on a mailing-list will teach you
lots of stuff. Not quite the same stuff, but still lots of it.

To postfix in general - I started using postfix perhaps 4-5 years ago,
and although it took some studying getting into the concepts and such,
it was about a thousand times easier than sendmail.

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich