hacking the latest suse 10 kernel for win4lin
  • From: Serge Naggar <naggar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:00:37 -0400
Hi,

I have been trying to hack the latest suse 10 kernel to generate the
win4lin [windows on linux] kernel.

win4lin support does not answer - requests end in silence.

I was wondering if some of you were successful in generating the win4lin
kernel for suse 10 2.6.13-15.8 kernel using the beta files posted by
win4lin.

I have tried a number of times with fatal errors each time.

As win4lin is totally unresposive I am hoping that some of you will have
tried and even been successful and could provide some pointers, insights
and/or a web page.

Hopefully ...
--
Cheers,