Re: [SLE] Cut n Paste
  • From: Steve Jeppesen <ampster40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:55:18 -0500
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:20:54 +0100
Matthew Stringer <qube@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For example I just went to www.topgear.com in Konq but it displays
> nothing as it's not a konq friendly site, so I copied the URL from
> the address bar and opened FireFox to paste the address there.
> However there's nothing in the clipboard to paste. Open another Konq
> and hit paste and it's there.
>
> I don't know why KDE apps and not KDE apps can't talk to each other a
> little better.

just to add to the list responders so far, it works for me also.

this part is what I love about Linux, to copy anything to the
clipboard, you just highlight it with your cursor. And to paste it,
just MMB - or middle mouse button click where you want to paste it.

Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v also works - same as M$.