Re: [SLE] Cut n Paste
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:06:26 +0100
On Thursday 27 April 2006 16:55, Matthew Stringer wrote:
> Why is it that I can't copy n paste text from some websites from Konq into
> anything else other than Kmail but text displayed in FireFox can be copied
> n pasted anywhere?
>
> It's quite irritating that you can never sure what's in your clipboard or
> having to remember what apps can transfer data between them!
>
> I'm running latest KDE with Suse 10, but I've always had this problem.
>
> Matthew

Works a treat in Seamonkey 1.01 ....

--
The Labour party has changed there emblem from a rose to a condom
as it more accuratley reflects the governments political stance.

A condom allows for inflation halts production destroys the next gereration,
protects a bunch of pricks, and givesyou a sense of security while you are
actually bieng fucked

from GSM

< Previous Next >