Which SUSE RPM contains mp2enc?
  • From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:41:05 +0200
Greetings,

I'm editing some videos with Kino on suse 10.1 beta. When I try to
export to dvd I get an error because (as I read in the shell where I
launched Kino):

sh: mp2enc not found.

Now, if I enter mp2enc in www.rpmfind.net I get a lots of hits showing
that mp2enc is part (on Mandriva) of mjpegtools. Since I have that rpm
on the SUSE CDs I thought I'd install it. I had no problems to do so,
but mp2enc isn't part of that package. Why isn't it there? What is the
suse rpm containing mp2enc?

TIA,
Marco

--
Marco Fioretti mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory http://www.rule-project.org/

...when most FOSS advocates talk about "freedom" with respect to
copyright, patents, content, formats, speech, the press, assembly,
etc., etc., they are talking about the freedoms of a privileged elite.
comment to "FOSS Community, disabled users must learn to communicate".

< Previous Next >