Re: [SLE] Which SUSE RPM contains mp2enc?
  • From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:04:59 +0200
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 13:52:12 PM +0200, Leendert Meyer
(leen.meyer@xxxxxxx) wrote:

> Hmm, 10.1 beta. Shouldn't this better be asked on the opensuse
> mailinglist?

Strictly speaking, you're right, but this is not a compiler or similar
issue, is it? In other words, I posted here without thinking too much
because I am only trying to discover which package contains a certain
binary, and I couldn't imagine that in SUSE binaries move, or package
contents change, from version to version. Do they?

> > That's an easy one:
> No, it wasn't. I must have read with my eyes closed.
> Please disregard

No problem, really.

Anyway, where is this darned binary hidding??? :-)

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory http://www.rule-project.org/

The test of success in education...is not what a boy knows after
examination on leaving school but what he is doing ten years later.
Robert Baden Powell, founder of the Boy Scouts

< Previous Next >