Re: [SLE] Firefox and CUPS: a bad interaction
  • From: Peter Nikolic <p.nikolic1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 18:28:56 +0100
On Saturday 29 April 2006 15:04, Carl Hartung wrote:
> On Saturday 29 April 2006 05:53, Peter Nikolic wrote:
> > Go one better
> >
> > switch to Seamonkey i have had absolutley no problems since i switched
> > on all 3 boxes 9.2 32bit 10.0 32bit 10.0 x86_64 and now the
> > laptop on 10.1rc x86_64 ..
>
> Hi Pete,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't use the entire suite anymore
> (Seamonkey is formerly known as the Mozilla suite.) Firefox works just fine
> for me when I stick to SUSE-specific installation packages.
>
> regards,
>
> Carl

Hi ..

I don't use the Email side of it at all under Linux just the browser portion
although it is all installed i prefere Kmail for mail .

I know SM is supposed to be the followon from Mozilla i had been running
Mozilla 1.8a for a long time with a few minor glitches just anoyances but
since switching to SM it has been great so far not a single glitch at all the
best by far

PS the email side works very well in the windBloZe version i have to use the
BloZe during the day Sage accounts dont live with wine or any of the
emulators so far and i cant stand Outlook either the distress version or the
full jobby ... crap springs to mind ..

Pete .

--
The Labour party has changed their emblem from a rose to a condom as
it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of
security while you are actually being fucked.

from GSM

< Previous Next >