Re: [SLE] ordering 10.1 is not going to be easy, apparently
  • From: Peter B Van Campen <pbvanca1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:14:52 -0500

On Apr 29, 2006, at 3:56 PM, jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Got my copy of Linux (PRO) magazine.. the one where PRO is 90degrees
from the rest of the type..
found an advert on page 35 which says to go to www.novell.com/ suselinux
to order my copy of 10.1 .. that link takes you to a page about 10.0
and no matter what I try, including searching I can't seem to get to
the correct page..

Any brave soul care to enlighten me, and others on this. Apr! was nearly
a month ago now..

Hah! Since Novel showed up I have never been able to find my way around the SUSE websites. I expected some web-savy and clarity from them, but even at this late date their web pages confuse and obfuscate!

Let us know if you ever do find the page to place an order.

PeterB