Re: [SLE] Mozilla Mail mail filter file?
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:53:28 +1000
Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
Running 9.2

I have used the GUI message filters substantially and currently have over 100 filters. Some of these filters uncheck themselves and so they are not run the next time a message that matches the filter criteria is received.

I am assuming that the details I have entered via the GUI are stored in a text file and I would like to start editing that file directly. I have done some searching through ~/ I have not been able to locate a file that holds the filter information, even in ~/.mozilla.

Is my assumption right that I can edit the filters in a text file and if so where/what is this this file called?
The file is called 'training.dat' in the Profile (Default) sub-directory but it wouldn't be editable - see for yourself.

Cheers.

--
I was very heavily into pornography. Then my pornograph broke.