Re: [SLE] Warning to Americans!(now going OT)
  • From: Catimimi <catimimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:17:30 +0200
Kevanf1 a écrit :
On 30/04/06, Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where do you buy your fuel? Last week, I paid the most I've ever paid
> for gas @ $1.05/L (CDN). It's the only time I've paid over $1. My
> Taurus holds 66 L.

For me, a 66L tank would cost... about $135 CND to fill. I haven't
driven my car in over a month now cuz I can't afford to keep filling
the tank!! And the prices just keep going up :-(

C.

I just wonder what will happen when people cannot afford to go to
work? We always think of the doctors and nurses, teachers etc as
essential workers. But what about the lower paid shop assistants? If
they can't afford to get to work then how does everybody else buy
essential goods like food? This is a worldwide phenomenon.

Hello,

Oh yes, it's a worldwide phenomenon. In France, the cheapest I can find is 132 €,
that is about : 150US$ in order to fill my 80L Peugeot 406 tank. Gas is cheap in
north america !! and it can be as expensive as 168US$ !!

Michel.

Kevan Farmer

Linux user #373362

Cheslyn Hay