Re: [opensuse] KNetworkManager can't connect to non broadcasted networks
  • From: "Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)" <netmask@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:25:17 -0300
Marcel Hilzinger wrote:

> This is strange, as I (and others) had almost the same problems. And they are
> fixed now. Did you try RC2?

Just installed RC2 from scratch, and the issue remains the same.

One thing I noticed is no matter what I select on KNetworkManager on
"Authentication" (either Open or Shared key), iwconfig always show it's
in "mode: open", and after I insert essid & key manually (iwconfig) it
changes to "mode: restricted" and then KNetworkManager works fine.

Any other tips?

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR