Re: [opensuse] Documentation required BEFORE release!
  • From: scsijon <scsijon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:02:58 +1000
At 06:57 PM 24/04/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

On Sunday, April 23, 2006 at 19:05:41, scsijon wrote:

> might just get some of these programmers off their buts and help us
> poor middle-users to understand their capabilities better.

Help yourself. Get off _your_ butt and offer projects to write
documentation :)

Henne

love too!

but, just where do I start;
who's package has priority;
how do i get the package (i'm on dialup only);
what platforms versions will I need to hold;
what is the testing schedule and who supplies the results so my documentation
matches;
what documentation level is needed;
which documentation format standard is used;
who supplies the "rough";
where are the templates;
and so forth!

And i'm not kidding, as i've just been told i'm to STOP working full time within three
months or I will be dead within two years, no if's buts or maybe's.
So, I'm busy talking to my clients and explaining/requesting contract changes. I
expect to be offloading 95% of my Level 1 and 2 workload to others and will be
only handling Level 3 support to them, only keeping a few local or "specials" at
level 1 or 2.

This means I expect that I will have about 3 hours a day available from July1.

It also means a major earnings drop!

back to you.

scsijon