Re: [opensuse] Re: bugzilla is a little intimidating.
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:50:59 +0200
Rajko M wrote:

> Who is the wiki leader? I'm not aware of any that are assigned or
> volunteer this :-)

the only thing that needs an assignment is the ability to
edit protected pages and there are very fex (main page, for
example). The user list gives the admins.

for the rest it's a volunteer job. look at "team pages"

> You touched a weak point of this group. We still have no organization
> with assigned or voluntarily accepted tasks.

read Houghi's post :-)

> I agree with general idea to have person(s) that will look in forums and
> newsgroups for problem reports, questions etc, and take initiative to
> filter out true bugs from hardware problems, user (in)experience etc.
> Than tell user that they reported the bug and if necessary ask for more
> details.

please, do so :-)

> Apropos bug report.
> A lot of users know that they have a problem, not that it is a called
> bug and that it is possible to file something called bug report. How
> many of them have ever heard about bugzilla? And all that users are
> valuable source of information.

look at the home page :-) but the doc need still enhancement

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net