Re: [opensuse] Re: bugzilla is a little intimidating.
  • From: Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:32:12 -0400
On Saturday 22 April 2006 08:21, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Maybe. In my experience, any machine translation will corrupt the
> original meaning so much that nobody will be able to understand it.

When did you last use Google language tools to study a problem like this?

I often use Google to research error messages and, quite often, find relevant
links to non-English pages. I open those pages using Google language tools
and can usually figure out enough of what I need ... not always, of course,
but usually.

regards,

Carl

< Previous Next >