Re: [opensuse] Re: bugzilla is a little intimidating. (was: making the community grow)
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:55:29 +0200 (CEST)
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006, Alexey Eremenko wrote:

> 1) You said about Google Translation service ? Can you give me a link ?

Actually I didn't, but here is the link:
http://www.google.com/language_tools

> 2) How many languages are supported ?

No clue.

> 3) How good the translation is ?

If you are imaginative, you should be able to get the idea of what the
original text content ;)

IMO this isn't an option for bugzilla, as the error ratio and the
additional overhead won't scale as well.

Regards
Christoph