Re: [opensuse] Re: bugzilla is a little intimidating. (was: making the community grow)
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:09:23 +0200
Alexey Eremenko wrote:

>> If a reporter does not communicate well enough in English to exchange
>> information with the support-person on the other side, I don't think
>> having the bugzilla interface in the local language will help.
>
> I agree, but it still can be done through non-english (say french)
> wiki - while (the french) wiki leader fills the bugs in the english
> bugzilla.

So you would have the wiki-leader of <language> wiki translate back and
forth whenever there is an update to a report? I think that is asking
a lot of the wiki lead.

As for bugzilla itself, there are already local language versions
available: http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#localizations

/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich