Re: [opensuse] cryptoloop
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:41:25 +0200
Hi,

On Friday, April 21, 2006 at 18:17:55, Oliver Tennert wrote:

> It is clear. So, in your opinion switching to cryptoloop in SLES _now_
> (yes, I have learnt now that SUSE 9.2 already had it too) is
> preparing you (and your enterprise clients) for the future?

Ive already told you a couple of times (so did others) that we are not
switching now. We already switched a long time ago.

Im sorry but i really dont see what your point is (except that you want
us to switch to dm-crypt __now__).

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."