Re: [opensuse] From OS News and Desktop Linux
On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 07:55:43AM -0400, Chuck Payne wrote:
> WOW! I been waiting but I guess it time to download RC1 and kick the times. ;)

RC2 is around the corner and RC3 is not far off anymore.

> Payne
>
> http://desktoplinux.com/articles/AT5607269029.html

Nice article, especially the part that he tells several times that it is
an unfinnisched product and not to run it on a production machine. Just
wait a bit and download the official one, otherwise you will be doing the
upgrade twice with twice the risk of things being broken.

Even better, if you have a working system, keep using it. If it ain't
broke, don't fix it.

houghi