Re: [opensuse] Massive PHP DDOS ??
  • From: "Marcel Mourguiart" <mourguiart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:05:49 -0400
On 4/20/06, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Marcel Mourguiart wrote:
> > Hi, i have a web server with suse 10 ( php, apache, postnuke, etc ).
> > My connection has been stop because MY server is making DDOS attacks
> >
> > Then i read this:
> > http://blogs.zdnet.com/threatchaos/?p=310
> >
> > Is there a patch, link or what ever you can give me to resolf the poblem ??
> >
> > Sorry if this not the appropriate list, i'm just desperate.
>
> the best way should be to update your php version with YOU,
> or if this is not sufficient directly from the php site.
>
> I'm sure this bug is already fixed.

I have every thing updated with YOU.

Carl: I'll subscribe to "suse-segurity" and i'm aware this is not a
suse specific bug or a linux one, is probably a php bug, which make
the problem just harder to resolve.

Any way if some body know the specific problem with PHP or have a
clue, i'll be happy to heart.

Thanks a lot :) and sorry for my terrible english spelling.

--
Marcel Mourguiart