Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:37:21 +0200
houghi wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:04:00PM +0200, jdd wrote:
>> I have problems now with 10.0, far inside the 2 years limit.
>> and this don't seem to be fixed neither.
>
> Is it a security issue? If so, it should be reported via Bugzilla, if
> not, it might not be importand enough to be done.

I think it should be reported regardless of what type of issue it may
be. But presumably jdd has already done so, since he knows that no fix
is forthcoming.

> The two are inter connected. If you have an idea, you also need the
> method to do the updates.

Eventually yes, but not both at the same time. When John F. Kennedy
thought going to the Moon was a good idea, he didn't quite have the
methods ready. The methods will follow if the idea is accepted.

/Per Jessen, Zürich