Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:23:05PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> *may be we should slowdown and have a worked stable, a
> working unstable and a dev one like debian. Debian is too
> slow, but SUSE is too fast :-)

SUSE used to be a 6 month realease date. From 10.1 this is changed to an 8
month release date.

<snip>
What you are describing is something completely different then what you
were writing about earlier. The part I snipped now is for future releases
and has some valid points. It was also specific about YaST.

What you described in earlier postings was about SUSE versions that were
already out there and about the distro in general.

houghi