bug report : save problem with OpenOffice.org
  • From: Tim Harper <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:59:06 -0600
hi,

I have a problem with the version of OpenOffice.org that comes with Suse Linux
10.1. The problem is with the save as dialog - if you accidently select a
file that exists, it doesn't prompt you if you want to over write the file or
not. This appears to be a problem with the KDE file dialog integration of
OpenOffice.org.

Where would I post that problem? I know that a bug should be filed for the
KDE integration of OpenOffice.org, but what about making sure that the fix
gets included with OpenSuse 10.1 final release?

Thanks,

Tim