Re: [opensuse] LinuxTag 2006 preparation - Minutes
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:40:08PM +0200, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
<snip>
> * Ask for volunteers in the announcement again
<snip>
> Action Item skh/adrianS:
> call for speakers on the list again (#165297)

Put this on the fronpage. Right between the "Welcome to openSUSE.org" and
"Dowload SUSE Linux". Both on at least the en.* and the de.* pages.
Something like:
<q>
== Download SUSE Linux ==
[[LinuxTag|LinuxTag 2006 colunteers and speakers wanted.]]
We are still looking for speakers and vulunteers for the Linuxtag 2006.
Please make yourselfes known.

|-

[[Image:LinuxTag.png|LinuxTag 2006]]

</q>

You have severl hundreds (or perhaps even more. :) people visting the
website. Use that space. Only the minority is reading this list.

Make a Wiki page with the mail you just send out with the apropriate
links and whom to contact.
Perhaps a better detail on what is expected for booth duty would be nice.
Also a link to future events where speakers and volunteers are wanted.
Start looking for speakers and/or voluteers for San Franciso already.

It should be that you need to turn people down, especially when you are in
Germany.

houghi