Re: [opensuse] Can someone explain SLICK
  • From: HG <hg.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:48:02 +0300
Thanks.

I'm now only getting answers to how to install SUSE. Can somebody
please explain all this SLICK thing? Are there any point to SLICK
versions? How does security patches work, does Kynaptic do that?
Relation and interoperability of kynaptic and YaST or YOU? Or
problems? And so on? Is this the SUSE that is always on the bleeding
edge? Or do I still need to update it once in a year or so?

--
HG.