Re: [opensuse] This will never happen again
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:27:23 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Azerion wrote:

Sometimes you have missed just that moment, that moment that will never happen
again. It's like being in coma at the millennium-switch, being in the
bathroom when you're national team wins the cup and so on.

At Thursday the 4th of may, 2 miunuted and 3 seconds after 1 am, you're clock
will point out:

01:02:03 04-05-06

This will never happen again. This generation is unique. I know this is not a
place to dump it, but I do it anyway. Have a nice day :-D

You are wrong, in history and in future.

1. Johannes Heesters has already "lived" this date constellation (and
you still can interview him about that)

2. Today-born children (at least the girls) in Europe will statistically
reach an age of > 100 years

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)