Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
  • From: Chris Maaskant <gch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:03:12 +0200
Op ma, 10-04-2006 te 23:51 +0200, schreef houghi:
> There still is a difference. With rsync you get a 1:1 copy. With a
> backup
> you get much more then 1:1

<explanation of a backup snipped>

Thanks for explaining that to me Houghi.
But i'll stick with my rsync method, i see no need for me to having
backups that can take me back more than a week.
That might make sense when you do a lot of system configuration editing
or do some developing or something, but i just play games surf the net
do some graphic editing and listen/watch to music/movies.

Chris Maaskant.