Where do all the files go?
  • From: eddieleprince <eddie.howson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:12:42 +0100
I am trying opensuse 10.1 (beta 9) for the first time. Traditionally, I
partition my drive into /,/usr,/opt and /home. So I did that as usual. The
installer then came back and reported that I had insufficient space for the
packages (KDE desktop selected). It also indicated that 1.9Gb was being
installed and that the 1.9Gb was being installed to the / partition. Since I
have separate partitions for /usr and /opt, I was wondering where are all the
files being put this time around.

Eddie