Re: [opensuse] what is Delta-rpms? and Delta-iso?
  • From: SunSunich <sunsunich@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 00:13:31 +0400
В сообщении от 7 апреля 2006 23:33 houghi написал(a):
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 09:24:44PM +0200, Amr Hamdy wrote:
> > Oh yes thanks you very much :) .. now I got it delta=difference :)
> > But how may I download just the difference and apply it to the already
> > downloaded iso's or rpms I've??
> >
> > :)I appreaciate your help
>
> 1) Please do not toppost
> 2) It depends on what delta's you are talking about. With the individual
> delta's, YOU will take care of it, for the ISOs it is applydeltaiso that
> you use.
>
> houghi

Please, can u help me?
Im trying to update my openSuse 10 to factory, just for testing. System
update (Yast) tell me what it need to about 3Gb do download. Is it possible to
use drpmsync or some other tools to reduce that size? I have installation
DVD so maybe i can get only delta of rpms?
sorry for my language, its my first letter on english.
Thanks.