Re: [opensuse] LinuxTag 2006 Staff
  • From: David Wright <david.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:57:49 +0200
Am Dienstag, 4. April 2006 20:14 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
> Hi there,
>
> so Sonja just announced in the Status Meeting [1] that we will be at the
> LinuxTag in Wiesbaden [2]. We will have a booth and a one-day conference
> called openSUSE Tag [3]. We will have a special IRC meeting next tuesday
> on that topic.
>
> What i wonder now is who will be there and who can do booth dutys. I
> would love to avoid novell only personal at the booth. Novell is just a
> small part of the openSUSE project. So if you are at the LinuxTag, or
> consider to come, speak up now so we can together plan who does what :)
>
> Also if you have ideas what we could demo at the booth it would be
> great. So far we have only general topics (openSUSE, SUSE Linux) we need
> to fill with real content. So what would you like to see/do at the
> booth?
>
> Henne

As I said in the meeting, I'm available. I life in southern Germany, so
getting there wouldn't be a problem. I am also English, but speak reasonably
good German if that helps.

As a bit of background:

I am currently a visiting lecturer at Augsburg Uni (Best Practices in
Component Oriented (Re-)Engineering) and work as a freelance consultant.
Previously I worked at Capgemini for 15 years, based in the UK and on
international assignments and I have done shows in different branches when I
was younger (mostly industrial machinery and racking systems).

http://en.opensuse.org/User:Davidcwright

Regards

Dave
--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing