LinuxTag 2006 Staff
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 20:14:34 +0200
Hi there,

so Sonja just announced in the Status Meeting [1] that we will be at the
LinuxTag in Wiesbaden [2]. We will have a booth and a one-day conference
called openSUSE Tag [3]. We will have a special IRC meeting next tuesday
on that topic.

What i wonder now is who will be there and who can do booth dutys. I
would love to avoid novell only personal at the booth. Novell is just a
small part of the openSUSE project. So if you are at the LinuxTag, or
consider to come, speak up now so we can together plan who does what :)

Also if you have ideas what we could demo at the booth it would be
great. So far we have only general topics (openSUSE, SUSE Linux) we need
to fill with real content. So what would you like to see/do at the
booth?

Henne

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-04-04
[2] http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/LinuxTag_Wiesbaden_2006

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."

< Previous Next >