RE: [opensuse] makeSUSEdvd problems
  • From: "Andreas" <linuxdreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:48:12 -0800

Just real quick, as I have to go: I didn't use your script, just used the
CD's and did what I always do to install, except that this time I added the
no-oss CD to the installation. The catalog was added alright, I chose the
packets for installation, and then the installation got stuck with the
dialogue asking for CD1, although it was already inserted. I don't know if
that is anyhow related to the problem you have with the makedvd-script,
maybe it helps you find the glitch?

Gruß
Andreas