Re: [opensuse] beta9 torrent feed
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:55:07 +0200
Hello,

Per Jessen wrote:
PPC is perhaps not the most popular architecture to run SUSE on?
Probably not the most popular. But there were a lot of downloads, and still nobody else seeds it. BTW: I had about 50000 downloads from my PPC Packman compilation for 10.0, so there must be some people using it :-)
I left torrent to seed beta8-i386 for two weeks - it seemed to be
running at a steady pace of 30kb/s most of the time. I'm seeding
beta9-i386 since yesterday.
That's very good news, not many people are doing it. But still some high bandwidth machines would be useful too, I seed more in a second, than you in a minute. I just started seeding on a third machine... Bye,
--

CzP
http://peter.czanik.hu/

< Previous Next >