Mailinglist Archive: opensuse (3337 mails)

by date

< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next >

06 April, 2006

12:08 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
12:11 Mr Jiff Ekiga - no success
12:16 Mike McMullin Faxing from 10.0
12:26 Jack Malone Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
12:32 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
12:38 Gaƫl Lams Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
12:47 eddieleprince Re: [SLE] edit video
12:57 Michael W Cocke Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
12:57 Kevanf1 Re: [SLE] Re: The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
13:35 Jim Flanagan Re: [SLE] [9.3] apcupsd as netslave broken?
13:48 jdd Re: advanced operation
13:53 Michael W Cocke Re: [SLE] connect to cellphone
14:00 Michael W Cocke Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
14:40 Shriramana Sharma Re: [SLE] Creating manual bootloader entries in YaST
14:41 Dennis J. Tuchler Direction needed
14:51 Robert Schiele Re: [opensuse] advanced operation
14:52 Alfredo Cole Re: [SLE] Direction needed
15:07 teck Clamav
15:12 Richard Re: [SLE] connect to cellphone
15:35 Rene Salmon udev nfsroot on suse
15:43 James Wright Re: [SLE] Direction needed
16:02 Jerry Feldman Re: [SLE] DMA in SUSE Linux?
16:25 Roger Oberholtzer rt2570.ko module
16:58 jdd Re: [opensuse] advanced operation
17:51 Rene Salmon how to get /dev to be a tmpfs and get populated at boot by udev?
17:52 lerninlinux Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
18:10 Marcus Rueckert Re: [opensuse] how to get /dev to be a tmpfs and get populated at boot by udev?
18:19 lerninlinux Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
18:37 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
18:37 mlist RE: [SLE] Direction needed
18:50 Allen Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
18:50 Hylton Conacher(ZR1HPC) Media mount failure on adding DVD source of installation?
18:50 Carlos E. R. Where is the list archive?
18:53 Dennis J. Tuchler Re: [SLE] Direction needed
18:53 Rene Salmon Re: [opensuse] how to get /dev to be a tmpfs and get populated at boot by udev?
18:56 Susemail Re: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
18:57 Jerry Feldman Re: [SLE] DLL problem
19:07 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
19:26 Roger Oberholtzer Re: [SLE] rt2570.ko module
19:30 James Wright Re: [SLE] Direction needed
19:37 Cleary_Mike RE: [SLE] Direction needed
21:10 Theo v. Werkhoven Re: [SLE] new SUSE 10 install - Linux RAID - kernel panic - only starts in failsafe
21:29 Fred A. Miller SETTING UP A LOCAL SUSE LINUX UPDATE SERVER
22:03 Mr Banana Yast Online update ignoring protected lock on wine-0.9.8-0.1
22:04 nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito Re: Direction needed
23:11 James Knott Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
23:14 James Knott Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
23:32 S Glasoe Re: [SLE] Yast Online update ignoring protected lock on wine-0.9.8-0.1
23:38 Christian Boltz 2006/04/04 status meeting - where's the transcript?
23:50 jfweber Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?

07 April, 2006

00:02 Bruce Marshall Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
00:11 Carlos E. R. Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
01:09 James Knott Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
01:12 Scott Jones Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
01:20 Joseph Loo Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
02:01 Gil Weber Odd message pops up everytime I click on home directory and other icons
02:27 Scott Leighton cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
02:37 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
02:40 Adinda Praditya No SATA HD detected when installing SuSE 10.1 beta 9 x86_64
02:45 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
02:58 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
03:09 Jack Malone Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
03:17 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] Clamav
03:19 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
03:23 Carl Hartung Re: [SLE] Odd message pops up everytime I click on home directory and other icons
03:27 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
03:35 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
03:48 kai Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
04:22 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
04:33 Lew Wolfgang Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files
04:47 jfweber Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
05:06 Mike McMullin Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
05:13 Marcus Meissner Re: [SLE] Yast Online update ignoring protected lock on wine-0.9.8-0.1
05:30 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
05:48 Steve Jacobs Re: [SLE] new SUSE 10 install - Linux RAID - kernel panic - only starts in failsafe
06:41 Guillaume Thouvenin Announce - Enhanced Linux System Accounting
07:24 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
07:38 wmeler Installation Sources - Recommendations?
07:52 Allen Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
08:13 Jigish Gohil Announcement - Alternate compiz RPM
08:21 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
09:04 Allen Re: [SLE] The future of SuSE Linux as we know it?
09:06 wmeler configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
09:08 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
09:19 wmeler Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
09:29 Digvijoy Chatterjee Suse-10.0 and Display issues
09:30 jdd Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
09:53 Kevanf1 Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
10:00 aram v nathan printing .svg drawings
10:05 nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
10:06 ianseeks Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
10:14 James Knott Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
10:21 houghi Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
10:24 James Knott Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
10:30 Joachim Schrod Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
10:36 Philipp Thomas Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
10:42 Daniel Bauer icons on only one desktop
10:47 Carlos E. R. Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
10:53 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] icons on only one desktop
13:13 Gil Weber Re: [SLE] Odd message pops up everytime I click on home directory and other icons
13:19 Silviu Marin-Caea Re: [SLE] Odd message pops up everytime I click on home directory and other icons
13:23 Chris Jones Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
13:24 Marek Chlopek Powersave, cont
13:27 Gil Weber Re: [SLE] Odd message pops up everytime I click on home directory and other icons
14:34 S Glasoe Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
15:28 kai Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
15:51 nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
16:52 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
17:14 Shriramana Sharma Why not X.org 7.0?
17:14 Shriramana Sharma udev in 10.1?
17:19 Mikus Grinbergs Xorg 6.9 problem
17:31 Robert Schiele Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
17:33 Robert Schiele Re: [opensuse] udev in 10.1?
17:46 Marcus Meissner Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
17:52 Christian Boltz Re: [opensuse] 2006/04/04 status meeting - where's the transcript?
17:54 houghi Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
17:58 Jagga Soorma Login Script Error??
17:58 Christoph Thiel Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
18:37 houghi Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
18:38 Mello Re: [SLE] Installation Sources - Recommendations?
18:59 Andreas Jaeger Re: [opensuse] Why not X.org 7.0?
18:59 Andreas Jaeger Re: [opensuse] udev in 10.1?
19:24 Amr Hamdy Re: [opensuse] what is Delta-rpms? and Delta-iso?
19:25 Gracia M. Littauer again-anyone solve Epson perfection 2540 problem??
19:33 houghi Re: [opensuse] what is Delta-rpms? and Delta-iso?
19:35 wmeler Re: [SLE] Installation Sources - Recommendations?
19:39 kevin . kempter Re: [SLE] Installation Sources - Recommendations?
19:40 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
19:47 Arun Mallikarjunan Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
19:57 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Login Script Error??
20:09 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
20:13 SunSunich Re: [opensuse] what is Delta-rpms? and Delta-iso?
20:20 Arun Mallikarjunan Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
20:35 Andreas evolution and spamassasin
20:35 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
20:38 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
20:48 houghi Re: [opensuse] what is Delta-rpms? and Delta-iso?
20:53 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
21:52 James Ogley Re: [opensuse] evolution and spamassasin
22:10 Andreas Re: [opensuse] evolution and spamassasin
22:49 wmeler Re: [SLE] Re: configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
23:39 James Knott Re: [SLE] configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
23:44 James Knott Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
23:57 wmeler SOLVED: [SLE] configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing) SOLVED
23:58 James Knott Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.

08 April, 2006

01:55 BandiPat Re: [SLE] again-anyone solve Epson perfection 2540 problem??
02:12 James Knott Re: Fwd: [SLE] Do you buy the boxed set this time around?
02:20 James Wright Re: [SLE] configuring kmail for gmail (particularly outgoing)
03:04 Richard Mancusi Re: [SLE] again-anyone solve Epson perfection 2540 problem??
03:39 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
03:52 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
04:23 Greg Wallace RE: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
04:34 Mike McMullin Re: [SLE] [OT] Another good windows glitch - like we needed another one.
04:37 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
04:41 Mike McMullin Re: [SLE] Faxing from 10.0
05:00 Boyd Lynn Gerber Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
05:15 scsijon New Laptops design woe, or is it?
05:59 GEJOE DANIEL Suse10 and development for AMD64 with AsusK8S motherboard
06:02 GEJOE DANIEL Suse10 and Amd64 (Asus motherboard) problem
06:31 Alexey Eremenko Help ! How-to assign keyboard shortcuts to change keyboard layouts?
07:02 Marcus Meissner Re: [SLE] Where is the list archive?
12:02 Ken Jennings Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
12:23 Rikard Johnels Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
14:19 Mike Re: [SLE] Where is the list archive?
14:22 Carl Hartung Re: [SLE] Where is the list archive?
14:45 Per Jessen Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
14:59 Kevanf1 Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:30 Carl Hartung Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:32 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:34 Kevanf1 Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:43 Carl Hartung Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:44 Ronald Wiplinger How to do Interenet access restriction?
15:48 Kevanf1 Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
15:59 jdd opensuse.org down
15:59 jfweber Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
16:02 jdd Re: [opensuse] opensuse.org down
16:04 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] How to do Interenet access restriction?
16:24 Sunny Re: [SLE] How to do Interenet access restriction?
16:27 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] How to do Interenet access restriction?
16:54 Randall R Schulz Re: [SLE] How to do Interenet access restriction?
16:56 jfweber Re: [SLE] Re: [OT] 2 questions.. fetchmsttfons.sh and where are the actual font files now?
17:21 Per Jessen Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
17:22 Doug McGarrett virtualisation
18:40 Gracia M. Littauer Re: [SLE] again-anyone solve Epson perfection 2540 problem??
20:26 Patrick Shanahan Re: [SLE] again-anyone solve Epson perfection 2540 problem??
20:28 Vince Littler Re: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction?
21:07 Grant Lawsky RE: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction?
21:47 Alexey Eremenko Re: [SLE] virtualisation
23:09 Carlos E. R. Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
23:24 Carlos E. R. Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
23:24 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
23:31 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]

09 April, 2006

00:08 Mike Re: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction?
04:05 Art Fore Suse 10 + Parallels
04:29 Shriramana Sharma RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
04:39 Andres Mejia Re: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
05:37 Randall R Schulz Re: [SLE] Suse 10 + Parallels
06:29 Peter Van Lone Re: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
07:18 Shriramana Sharma Re: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
07:21 Dee McKinney RE: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
08:20 Jos van Kan Re: [SLE] Suse 10 + Parallels
08:39 Vince Littler Re: [SLE] How to do Internet access restriction? [ot]
08:51 Rikard Johnels Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
09:23 nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito Re: RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
09:44 scsijon Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
11:34 Ken Schneider Re: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
11:39 Vince Littler Re: [SLE] Proof of concept on Multi Platform Virus
12:34 Shriramana Sharma Manually editing a symlink
12:50 James Knott Re: [SLE] Manually editing a symlink
12:51 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Manually editing a symlink
13:28 Mark Panen Xen what next after install ?
14:43 Raul Lapitzondo Problem with Sendmail
15:01 Raul Lapitzondo Re: Problem with Sendmail
15:23 Elijah Savage Changed Network Cards
15:33 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
15:33 Prakash Velayutham Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
16:00 ampster40 reload lilo *after* winxp install
16:07 Buddy Coffey Re: [SLE] reload lilo *after* winxp install
16:24 kai Re: [SLE] RHEL : CentOS :: SLEx : ?
16:32 Steve Jeppesen Re: [SLE] reload lilo *after* winxp install
16:56 Hans Witvliet flashing Dell
17:02 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
17:05 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
17:13 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] flashing Dell
17:38 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] flashing Dell
17:52 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
18:11 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
18:37 Bruce Marshall Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
18:44 Phil Burness amarok 1.4 for SuSE 9.3
19:09 Vince Littler Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
19:16 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
19:29 Leendert Meyer Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
19:38 BRUCE STANLEY T41 and Built in Modem
19:44 James Knott Re: [SLE] T41 and Built in Modem
19:50 Joachim Schrod Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
19:57 Vince Littler Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
19:58 Joachim Schrod Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
20:15 Scott Leighton Re: [SLE] cron not recognizing changes to /etc/cron.d files [SOLVED]
21:23 Bruce Marshall Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
21:30 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
21:46 James Knott Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
21:51 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
21:58 Bruce Marshall Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards
22:10 Elijah Savage Re: [SLE] Changed Network Cards Fixed
22:14 Jos van Kan Re: [SLE] Suse 10 + Parallels
22:41 sargon Re: [SLE] Suse 10 + Parallels
23:04 Martin Steinmann Problem with libapr1-devel
23:31 suse fail2ban

10 April, 2006

00:09 Shriramana Sharma Re: [SLE] Manually editing a symlink
00:12 Christian Boltz Action items (was: Re: Meeting minutes)
< Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next >
List Navigation