Re: [SLE] Terminal Services
  • From: kai <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 06:46:42 -0800
On Wednesday 01 February 2006 04:16 am, Sebastian Pederiva wrote:
> I need to connect to a windows system through terminal services, and I want
> to know with which suse application can I do it.

If you have it installed and you're using KDE - "Remote Desktop Connection"

You'll find it buried under Geeko > System > Remote Access. (I actually moved
mine to the Utilities menu, since that made more sense to me.)

If you don't have it installed yet, go into YaST and look for rdesktop. Oddly
enough, the command you use is krdc. Go figure.

--
kai
www.perfectreign.com

linux - genuine windows replacement part