Konsole tabs
  • From: "David A. Parker" <dparker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:50:41 -0500
Hello,

This may seem a silly question, but is there a keyboard shortcut to open a new tab in Konsole? I have rifled through the Konsole help and preferences, as well as the KDE preferences, but I haven't found one. I used Gnome for several years before switching to KDE a few months ago, and in the Gnome terminal, SHIFT-CTRL-T will open a new tab. It would be great if I could use the keyboard to do this in Konsole, too.

Thanks in advance for any answers you may have.

- Dave

--

Dave Parker
Utica College Department of