The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:40:14 +0700
From time to time Kmail on my Suse 9.3, KDE 3.5 frustrates me with the
following information:

Sending failed:
Connection to host smtp.indo.net.id is broken.
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
The following transport protocol was used:
Bonet direct

What I really like to know what to do the next time this message pops up.
And what is the cause: connection broken or a broken address which is quiet
different. I expect a clearer answer from Linux. This not Windows.

< Previous Next >