Re: [SLE] After KDE Patches last night from YOU no desktop
  • From: Roberto Almeida <ralmeida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:23:21 -0600
I was on same situation. My desktop is KDE 3.5. The problem was:

(1) On YOU i selected some kde patches
(2) reboot
(3) No desktop. Cursor was OK, sound was OK, no menubar, etc.

The solution was:
(1) Login as root (on another shell or terminal)
(2) Execute yast2
(3) reinstalled kdelibs 3.5.x (was marked for upgrade).

I think the problem was that i selected some patches for kde 3.4.x on YOU.

--